- Online Orders
- Payment Methods
- Domestic Orders
- International Orders
- Shipping and Processing Time
- Back Orders
- Large Orders
Follow our easy step-by-step shopping cart process, and check out items for payment when ready. When you place your order you must provide us with valid contact information. We will not fill orders that contain an invalid address, email address, or phone number. The shipping address must match the billing information on your credit card. If it does not match, your order will be immediately voided, so please be sure to provide correct billing information.
For your convenience you can choose from any of the following easy payment options:
- Payment can be secured via PayPal. When paying through Pay Pal, simply use established and verified accounts only. It is important that you use the same email address on your order as you use for PayPal. If you have never used Pay Pal before, please follow the simple easy steps on www.PayPal.com and sign up to open an account.
- We accept payment via Check, Cashier Check, Money Order if you download an order form and send it in with payment. If you pay by Check, Money Order or Cashier Check returns will be processed as a store credit only. Musotica.com will not issue a check for refunds.
Other information to note:
*Credit Card Fraud is not tolerated. We have a zero tolerance policy and take an aggressive stance towards Internet fraud. This is the only way we can keep our losses to a minimum and continue to serve our loyal customers. We report all attempts at fraud to the FBI's Internet fraud Complaint Center (https://www.ifccfbi.gov), as well as to the local authorities.
*Sales Tax must be charged for California Resident. Please also note Non-California residents are not required to pay sales tax.
Please also follow our standard online ordering procedures as previously stated above and note the additional information below:
- Orders within the United States are shipped via USPS, UPS and FEDEX. Standard service is the most cost efficient, but it does take 2-4 business days for deliveries outside of California. If your order is shipping within California, we can suggest that you choose to ship via Standard Service, as it is more cost efficient, and deliveries usually arrive within 1-2 days.
- Musotica.com offers Standard Mail & Express Mail. When placing your order online, please indicate which service you would like.
- When you place your order you must provide us with valid contact information. We will not fill orders that contain an invalid address, email address, or phone number.
- Please note that all orders are processed in 2-3 days unless otherwise noted.
Please also follow our standard online ordering procedures as previously stated, and follow our specific procedures below to insure that you get your product in a timely manner.
- Correct contact information. International orders will be shipped only to the credit card billing address once it has been confirmed. If your credit card issuer will not verify your address, we will request more information, or other means of payment.
- All international orders will be shipped via International Priority Mail (5-7 business days) with www.USPS.com. We will provide you with a tracking number and insurance up to $100.
- Taxes and Duties are not included for International orders. Shipments outside of the United States may be subject to import charges and taxes, which are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If an international order is returned for an exchange will charge you the return shipping charges incurred.
- If an international order is returned or refused because the recipient was unavailable at the time of delivery, and/or the shipping address given was incorrect, you will be given the option to pay the additional shipping charges incurred or take store credit instead.
Shipping and Processing Time
Please note the following information for shipping and processing time:
- Most items have a 2-3 day processing time. Weekends and American holidays are not included. If you order on a Business Day after 2pm your order will start processing the next business day.
- Processing Times of more than one item may affect the delivery of another. We prefer shipping out multiple items at the same time and will wait until that happens.
- If you have a deadline, please enter your deadline "Comments" section at the "Check Out" point of your shopping cart. We will try our very best to work with your.
- If you know ahead of time that you may not be available to receive delivery of a shipment, and would like USPS to leave it at your front door, we strongly suggest that you clearly post a note on your front door stating so. We cannot instruct carriers to leave packages if you are not there for receipt, as it is not our responsibility.
- Please note for your privacy, the return address on your package(s) will state "Musotica or Musotica Wear".
Please note the following information and policies for back ordered items:
- Your credit card is immediately charged for the full amount if multiple items are ordered. We will notify you as soon as we know if an item is on back order. However, please also note that sometimes an item sells out before we can process your order. It can take 24-48 hours until Musotica.com will know this information and can contact you.
- When multiple items are ordered, and some items are on back order, we will try to contact you by email as soon as soon as possible as stated above. If you do not respond with 48 hours of notification, we understand it to mean that you will wait until the back ordered item(s) arrive.
- If you would like to cancel the portion of your order that is on back order, you should do so within the 48 hours of notification. Please email us and confirm if indeed want to cancel a back ordered item.
- Cancellation of back ordered items, upon notification, will be refunded to your credit card. Please note that for refunds it may take up to two billing cycles (60 days) before your return is credited and reflected on your monthly statement.
- We will automatically ship out items, as they are available.
- All back ordered items will be shipped free of shipping charge.
- All back ordered items are usually shipped by USPS.
Internet Merchants are especially vulnerable to "charge backs" from customers using credit cards which do not belong to them. To prevent this from happening, you may be asked to provide us with proof of card ownership if your order is larger than normal, or if you are placing an order which has to be shipped out of the United States. This information will only need to be submitted one time and will be kept on file for future reference. Please note that your order will not be officially processed until we receive all required information requested from you.